Fire Alarm/Burglary Technician
We are looking for a candidate that live in or Southeast Ohio area. Candidates will have experience installing alarm systems, fire systems, CCTV, access control, audio/video, and home automation systems. The ideal candidate will have Ohio Fire Alarm License. Responsibilities include routing cable, installing devices, programming, and running service calls throughout Muskingum, Perry and Guernsey counties. Systems include Fire Alarms, Burglar Alarms, Access Control, Sound Systems, Home Theater, Home Automation, Etc.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Current valid State Driver’s License.
- State of Ohio Fire Alarm License.
- Able to work in tight confined crawl spaces, attics, or above ceiling tile.
- Additional certifications and licensing a plus.
- Some technical school training highly preferred.
- Prior experience with low voltage OR electrical company preferred.
- Pass a background check.
- Ability to work under general supervision and independently at multiple customer sites on a daily basis is a must.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle in a safe manner and responsibility for company issued assets.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and establish relationships with customers (and co-workers) by gaining their trust.
- Ability to relate well to all types of customers, builds appropriate rapport, and demonstrates diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces, and construction environments is a must.
Job Type: Full-time